ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently seeking an experienced Casual Sales Assistant to join the CUT team at our Surry Hills Boutique.
We are looking for someone to primarily work one - two days in the boutique with the potential to increase days.
CUT, short for Conscious Universal Traders, is a mecca for the latest clothing, accessories and homewares from premium international, local and independent brands.
CUT Is proud to be aligned with brands who champion conscious consumption and universal inclusivity, driving the conversation forward around setting intentions within the fashion industry & being more mindful of the ways in which we consume.
The role requires previous experience in a retail or similar environment, as you assist our customers through styling & sales.
To be successful in this role you’ll:
- Be driven and motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Have a passion for retail, people and fashion
- Have an interest in social media and content creation
- Have an eye for detail and follow visual directives from the Manager
- Work independently and as part of the team
- Be hands on and responsive, with a can-do attitude
- Have a strong brand alignment with the CUT brand universe
The role requires a flexible candidate with availability on weekends.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the retail & eCommerce
- Maintain a high level of customer service & build strong customer relations within the flagship boutique as well as all online enquiries and web chat.
- Assist the retail manager with back of house operations including stock management and control, new product arrivals, event ect
- Assist our digital marketing team with creating content for social media
Does this sound like you? Then we would LOVE to hear from you!
Email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com