Can I visit CUT Store?
Yes! We opened our first retail store in Surry Hills, Sydney March 2022. Come visit us at 263 Crown Street, Surry Hills, 2010.
What are your opening hours?
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 11am to 4pm
Thursday - 11am to 4pm
Friday - 11am to 4pm
Saturday - 10 am to 5pm
Sunday - 11am to 3pm
Will you be getting new stock in?
Yes. Our buyers are working hard with our wonderful brands to fulfil orders with new pieces arriving monthly.
What is your returns policy?
For a refund, exchange or return you will need to send an email within 7 days of receiving the order to email@example.com with your order number and request. All freight costs back to CUT Store is the responsibility of the purchaser. CUT Store does not accept refunds or exchanges on sale items unless the item is deemed faulty. For more information, read our refund terms and conditions here.
What size do I order?
Click here for size guide’s for each of our brands.
If you have any questions or require further assistance relating to an online purchase, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our online customer support team is available 9am to 4pm AEST Monday to Friday. Our office is closed on weekends and public holidays. Please note during public holidays your request will be responded to on the next business day.
Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes
Gift vouchers and credit notes can be used both online and in-store. Please note that gift vouchers and credit notes are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Any items purchased using a gift voucher will be refunded as a voucher.
From time to time, CUT Store offers promotional codes which can be applied at checkout. Promotional codes might not be redeemable on all items, conditions may apply. If you try and enter two coupon codes and it doesn’t work, that offer doesn’t accept any other offers in conjunction with it. In some cases, we do not accept any returns on items purchased with a promotional code. If an exception has been made, the code cannot be applied to a new order. Codes and Gift Vouchers are case-sensitive. So, if we’ve promoted the code in capital letters, you’ll need to enter it in capital letters. Don’t add spaces to the codes. Codes are often time-sensitive - so if the offer is for 24 hours, we’ll include a time when it will deactivate. If you’re in a different time zone than AEST, this will affect the validity. Codes may not be able to be used more than once per customer. You may only be able to use one code at a time with that particular offer. If you still have problems, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions: CUT Store’s Archive Sale starts 19th May 2023 in-store and online. Prices as marked. No further discount can be applied. Cannot be applied to orders in retrospect. Items bought in this sale cannot be returned, exchanged, repaired or credited unless CUT Store deems the garment faulty. Exclusions apply.
From time to time, CUT Store will offer customers discount codes which can be applied at checkout. Discount codes will only be valid for 12-months once issued. If a customer enters the discount code after the 12-month period it will be invalid.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Afterpay both in-store and online. We also accept PayPal and Zip Pay online only.
Out Of Stock
Sometimes we have the ability to re-order best selling styles. Just contact us to find out, alternatively subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when we restock.
If you would like to unsubscribe, you can do so from the bottom of any newsletter you have received from us.
If your payment is not accepted, please check that:
- Your billing address is the same address associated with your credit card
- Your name appears exactly the same as on the card
- There are no spaces in your credit card number
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please check with your bank or financial institution. If you have any issues with placing an order, please email us and we will be happy to help get to the bottom of any issues for you. Any screenshots you can take of error messages help us a great deal.
All orders are subject to availability, and items in your cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. During sale periods we may have some technical errors in our system causing stock discrepancies - if we are unable to fulfil your order we will process a refund for you.
CUT Store is proud to align with brands that champion conscious consumption and universal inclusivity, driving the conversation forward and setting intentions within the fashion industry.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders received by 1pm AEST Monday - Friday will be dispatched on the same day pending credit verification. Orders made on weekend or public holidays will be processed on the following business day and dispatch within 24 hours pending credit verification. Please note during sale periods shipping may take longer.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship all over the world, postage costs for your destination will be calculated at the checkout. For international shipments, customs duties & foreign taxes may be payable before your order is cleared by customs. CUT store will not be held responsible for any charges incurred nor can we provide an estimate of these costs. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region.
AU Standard Shipping
- Standard shipping $10.00
- Free standard shipping on orders over $150.00
- Standard post duration is approx 2-7 business days
AU Express Shipping
- Standard shipping $15.00
- Free standard shipping on orders over $250.00
- Express post duration is approx 1-3 business days
New Zealand Shipping
- Standard shipping $18.00
- Free standard shipping on orders over $200.00
- Express shipping $28.00
- Free express shipping on orders over $300.00
- Standard shipping $40.00
- Express shipping $60.00
- Free international express shipping on orders over $500.00
All items are sent with Australia Post. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with the merchandise you purchased for any reason, it may be returned to us for a refund, exchange, or store credit, provided it adheres to the following conditions.
- Merchandise must be retuned to CUT Store within 7 days of delivery.
- Merchandise must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- All freight costs back to CUT Store is the responsibility of the purchaser. CUT Store does not cover freight costs for returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Please make sure the return is registered to avoid lost parcels and proof of return.
- CUT Store reserves the right to determine the eligibility of good for returns this includes the condition of the item. This will be determined before it is accepted as a returned item.
- All full-priced merchandise is eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit
- Original shipping fees, if applicable, are non-refundable
- Sale items may only be returned for store credit or exchange only
- Original shipping fees, if applicable, are non-refundable
- International orders are not eligible for exchanges
Sample pieces are final sale and cannot be returned, unless deemed faulty by the CUT team
- For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned, unless deemed faulty by the CUT team
- If you believe you have received a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include supporting imagery of the faulty item, along with your order number
- CUT Store reserves the right to determine the eligibility of good for returns this includes the condition of the item. This will be determined before it is accepted as a faulty returned item.
If you have any queries about our Returns Policy, please contact our customer care team from 9am-4pm Monday to Friday via email@example.com
What is Afterpay?
Shopping online has never been easier with Afterpay. You can now receive your order straight away and pay for it in 4 fortnightly instalments, all interest free.
All you need is:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
For full T&Cs visit Afterpay.
How Does Afterpay Work?
- Add items to your shopping bag and continue through the checkout as normal. Valid for items up to $1250 AUD with credit card or $800 with debit card.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout.
- Login or register with Afterpay and confirm your order.
- For the first time you use Afterpay, the first instalment will need to be available at time of checkout as it will be taken out immediately. The following instalments will then be deducted fortnightly after that. For any future Afterpay orders, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. The full payment schedule will be provided at time of purchase.
- You will be charged a late fee of $10 plus a further $7 fee 7 days later if the payment still has not been made.
The total order value cannot exceed $1250 AUD with credit card or $800 with debit card. However if you have a credit card attached to your Afterpay account you can have up to $2000 outstanding, but max $1000 per transaction.
Please note that Afterpay have an automated spending system that considers a number of different factors how much a customer can spend. As an example, the longer you have been a customer with Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more. Usually an order has to be under $500 on your first purchase.
Shipping & Refund for Afterpay
Your order will be shipped and refunded as our normal terms & conditions. If a refund is being processed and you have been charged an instalments, the funds will be back in your account within 1-3 business days. Any future instalments will be cancelled.
For in-store purchases, you can use Afterpay for transactions between $50-$800. To use Afterpay instore you will need:
- A smartphone – please download the Afterpay App
- Create New In-Store Barcode
- Enter Amount and Generate Barcode
- Use at Checkout
For any further questions, please ask a store assistant.